Opportunity for a full time and part time Warehouse Operative role based at Birmingham Airport (B26) with a major international freight company.
No experience is required as full training will be provided. This is an immediate start.
This is a temporary ongoing position with a possibility of a permanent role after probation.
The hours of work for this Warehouse Operative role are:
• Monday – Sundays
• Day Shift 0600 hrs – 2200 hrs
• Nights Shift 2200 hrs – 0600 hrs
For this Warehouse Operative role you will receive:
• £8.91 p/h - £10.12 p/h depending on shifts
• Weekly or Monthly Pay
• Between 20-40 hrs per week plus possible overtime (dependant on demand)
• Free parking
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels correct postal regions
This position will involve heavy repetitive manual lifting. It is essential you have a good level of fitness.
Candidate with any experience in Parcel sorter, picker packer, warehouse worker, will be highly desirable.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
Staying alert for Covid:
• The company will provide PPE items such as face masks and gloves together with the use of sanitizers.
• At each depot there are strict rules to keep a 2m distance.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.