Immediate opportunity for temporary Aircraft Loaders to work a permanent night shift at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
No experience is required as full training is provided.
We can offer Aircraft Loaders:
(40 hours per week) – Permanent Friday - Sunday fixed shift pattern (10 hrs per day)
(20 hours per week) – Permanent Saturday & Sunday fixed shift pattern (10 hrs per day)
Duties of an Aircraft Loader will include:
• Moving freight and loading containers from a warehouse directly onto aircraft
• Sorting of cargo within the warehouse
• Operating specialist mechanical equipment
• Repetitive lifting, working in confined spaces and heights
• Working near the proximity of moving aircraft and driving of vehicles
In return Aircraft Loaders will be offered:
• £10.23 p/h - £12.75 p/h (Dependant on shift pattern)
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free onsite parking
• Staff canteen
The following skills are essential for this Aircraft Loader position:
• Experience of working in a physical manual environment such as a Loader, Baggage Handler, Ramp Agent, Warehouse Operative or Cargo Loader
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
• A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
• Ability to work a permanent night shift pattern
Successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance and a criminal record check at their own expense.
Although this position is temporary until Jan 2021, permanent positions may be offered to high performing individuals.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, then click on the link below or press apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.