We have an immediate requirement for Aircraft Cleaners at London Heathrow airport (TW6 1EW).
We can offer immediate starts.
This is a permanent day shift operating between 0700 hrs – 1530 covering a 4 days on 2 days off on a rotating shift pattern.
No experience for this Aircraft Cleaner position is required as full training will be provided, however any cleaning experience will be highly desirable.
This position will also require individuals to work weekends as part of roster.
The successful Aircraft Cleaner will receive:
• £9.00 p/h
• Guarantee of 40 hrs per week
• Overtime premium of £13.50 p/h
• Full training
• Free onsite parking
• Weekly or monthly pay
Day to day duties and responsibilities of Aircraft Cleaner:
• Cleaning all areas of the aircraft including first and business class areas.
• Cleaning the washrooms and toilets.
• Removing and disposing of waste correctly.
To be successful in the role of Aircraft Cleaner we require you to have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in a manual environment.
• Any experience as Cleaner, Office Cleaner, Industrial Cleaner, Domestic Cleaner or any role where you have had to perform any cleaning duties and part of your role.
• Experience of working shifts or you must be prepared to work in a shift based role.
All Aircraft Cleaner will be subject to the following checks:
• A 5 year checkable history.
• You must have continuously resided in the UK during the past 36 months.
• You will be required to provide criminal record check and counter-terrorism check for airside security clearance.
If you are interested in applying to this Aircraft Cleaner position, please click the apply button or contact the recruitment team at Aviation Recruitment Network.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business