Aviation Recruitment Network currently require experienced PCV Bus Drivers for an immediate, ongoing position with a major client based in Park Royal, West London.
The PCV Bus Driver will be responsible for:
The essential requirements for the PCV Bus Driver role are:
- Transporting the public on designated bus routes, in a safe and courteous manner.
- Driving both single deck and double-decker buses.
- Driving to company regulations.
- Working a mixture of early and late shifts, lasting between 8 to 10 hours.
- There are full-time and part-time shifts available, between the hours of 0500 – 2230.
In return the successful Bus Driver will receive:
- A PCV (Cat D/D1) licence with no more than three points and no unspent driving convictions.
- A Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
- A minimum of 6 months coach or bus driving experience within the UK.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to deliver high customer service at all times.
- Good knowledge of the West London and Central London areas.
- Excellent training.
- Weekly pay.
- Overtime pay between £13.00 p/h & £19.19 p/h (PAYE) or £14.50 p/h & £19.19 p/h.
- Enhanced rates on Sundays, Bank Holidays and rest days.
If you have previous experience as a Coach Driver, Bus Driver, PCV Driver or PSV Driver, then we would love to hear from you.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.