My client is looking for a full time or part-time Catering Assistant to work at Birmimgham Airport.
Duties will include:
- Serving customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Food preparation and sandwich making
- Serving Food and drink
- stock replenishment
- General cleaning, e.g clearing tables etc
- To assist with organising food and beverage deliveries once they reach the unit
- Movement of stock around the unit from landside to airside and visa versa when necessary
- To assist in food preparation
- To maintain a good level of personal presentation and hygiene in line with the uniform/grooming guidelines
•Enjoy working in a team environment
•Have great customer service skills
•Be interested in food and people. This is a full time or part-time permanent position Hours:
Must be able to to work able to work a 8 hour shift between the core hours of 04.00 hrs to 21.00 hrs In return you will receive:
To be successful within the role of Catering Assistant you will need to:
- £9.50 per hour
- 37.5hrs per week or part-time hours, working shifts and early starts (04.00 hrs) & late finishes (21.00 hrs). You will need to be flexible in case of flight delays.
- Full training.
- Free onsite staff parking.
- A meal allowance per shift
- Opportunity to develop & grow your career.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package
- Be able provide a 5 years checkable history.
- Be able to complete a criminal record check.
- Be able to provide a valid EU passport or both parts of a photographic UK driving licence. If you are not an EU national, you must be able to provide a current valid passport with relevant visas.
- To be able to gain access to the Airport at all times of the day and evening.
If you do not receive a response within 3 weeks then your application has been unsuccessful.
Contact Yvette for immediate interview