We are looking for an Administrator to join our friendly team based in our East Midlands Airport office (DE74 2SA).
No payroll experience is required, as full training will be provided.
This position would suit an experienced Administrator looking to join a fast-growing business that can offer support, training and development and opportunities to enhance their career.
This is a full-time (40 hrs) permanent office-based position covering flexible business hours between 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday.
In return, the Office Administrator will be offered:
• Opportunities to win our Employee of the month recognition programme, including £100 in vouchers + champagne + trophy.
• Paid day off on your birthday and for Christmas shopping.
• Dress down Fridays + Free tea and coffee.
• High street retail discounts subscription (PerkBox).
• Free onsite airport parking to use on your holidays.
The duties of the Office Administrator will involve:
• Processing of payroll, SSP and Holiday Pay onto the company database.
• Administer pay and client rate and legislative changes onto CRM.
• Assisting Credit Control team with payroll and invoice queries.
• Processing company car mileage and business expenses.
• Processing new starters and leavers and P45 requests.
• Assisting with monthly payroll and compliance audits.
• Assist Recruitment Consultants and Senior Managers with day-to-day administrative support.
To be successful in the role of Office Administrator, you must have the following skills and experience:
• Experience working as an Office Administrator, Sales Administrator, Administration Assistant, and Customer Service Administrator. Finance Administrator or
Credit Control Administrator where your duties have involved outbound telephone and data input activity.
• Experience in working on multiple administrative tasks.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Working to strict deadlines.
About the Company:
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is one of the UK’s recognised specialist suppliers of high-volume security-cleared personnel for the Commercial Aviation Industry.
Our clients range from airport operators, international airlines, ground handling companies, support services, and household names in hospitality, transport, and logistics.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Click the link below or call our office to speak to Steve Freeman.