Don't miss out on your perfect Security Officer role before Christmas! Apply now and secure your spot early. We can't wait to hear from you!
Would you like to be part of the Airport Security team at Belfast International Airport (BT29 4AB)?
Our Airport Security Officers are responsible for performing both passenger security screening and providing customer support to passengers and airport employees.
No security experience is required as full training will be provided.
It is essential for you to have your own transport for this role and have been a resident in the UK for a minimum period of 36 months.
This role will involve work between 0300 hrs – 2330 hrs, including early shifts, late shifts, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
You will be required to perform airport passenger security screening and search duties on airport employees and passengers at security control.
For this Airport Security Officer role, we are offering:
• £11.45 p/h during initial training rising to £12.00 p/h
• £21.40 p/h - £22.00 p/h (discretionary premium payments).
• Minimum of 40 hrs per week + Overtime.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Free airport parking.
• Full airport security training and development
• Airport staff retail discounts
The Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Airport Security Officer role:
• Checking staff ID and passenger boarding cards before entering the security area.
• Assisting passengers through security.
• Carrying out body searches and baggage searches on customers and staff (full training provided).
• Operating X-Ray Machines (full training provided).
• Dealing with challenging situations that can occur in an airport environment.
The Experience & Skills Required for this Airport Security Officer role:
• Customer service orientated.
• The ability to stand, unaided, for long periods (this is an essential requirement).
• Ability to work a variety of shifts which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
We welcome any customer service experience from within retail, hospitality, leisure, financial services, health and social care, travel and tourism industries, or from a similar environment.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Counter-Terrorists Check.
• Colour vision assessment.
If you wish to be considered for this Airport Security Officer, please contact to Salman Akhtar or Anita Appana.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.