Don't miss out on your perfect Warehouse Operative role before Christmas! Apply now and secure your spot early. We can't wait to hear from you!
Excellent opportunities are available with major employers based in and around East Midlands Airport and Castle Donnington
We are working in partnership with several local companies that offer excellent pay rates.
Experience is preferred, but our clients will train the right people.
• Pay rates between £11.25 p/h to £12.76 p/h (dependant on contracts and shifts)
Full time (40 hrs) and Part-time (20 hrs) opportunities are available
• Ongoing contract with hours to suit
• Days & Nights Available
• Weekends only available
• Free onsite parking
• Immediate starts
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• You will be loading and unloading cargo freight from haulage vehicles and aircraft containers.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line
• Sorting cargo, parcels, and freight up to 20 kg
• Using scanners to ensure the parcel has been received.
Incentives we offer for this Warehouse Operative role:
• Canteen facilities
• Tea and coffee vending machines on site
• Kitchen facilities
• Weekly pay
• Car parking
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative role you will require the below
• 5-year work/education history check in the UK from 2018 to the present date
• Criminal record check and (reimbursed after 4 weeks)
• Full training will be provided
Have the right to work in the UK without any restrictions
Any experience working as a warehouse operative, driver's mate, picker, packer, loader, parcel sorter, production operative, or line operative would be beneficial.
Please contact Mandi Mann for more details
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.