This company specialises in maintenance and servicing of ground equipment and vehicles utilised within an airport environment.
Due to continuous growth, they have an opportunity for Industrial Plant Mechanic to join them on a permanent basis at their
Birmingham Airport operation (B26).
For the right individual, the company offers:
• £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
• Monday to Friday working days.
• Working hours of 0800 hrs – 1600 hrs.
• Onsite Parking.
• Use of Workshop tools.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Plant Mechanic:
• performing routine maintenance, diagnosis and repair on Fleet vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles & Ground Support Equipment
• Carry out safety inspections and prepare vehicles for MOT and service.
• Carry out maintenance on hydraulic systems.
• Undertake fast and accurate fault diagnosis using diagnostic equipment.
• Repair vehicles to the manufacturer’s standard.
The essential skills required for this Industrial Plant Mechanic role:
• Any experience as an Industrial Mechanic, Plant Mechanic, HGV Mechanic, or Plant Fitter.
• Knowledge of hydraulics and lifting systems.
• Experience of repairing heavy plant machinery.
• A full UK driving licence.
The successful individual will be subject to:
• 5 years checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Criminal record check.
If you have the skills and ability for this vacancy, please apply or for more information contact Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency for this role.