Seeking Flexible Work to Supplement Your Income? Join Our Team as a Part-time Warehouse Operative at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA)
This is a shift pattern working Tuesday to Friday 01:30hrs – 06:00hrs and Sunday 20:00hrs to 05:00hrs.
It is essential you have your own transport due to the shift times in operation. However reliable commute links available from Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough and Long Eaton to Skylink commuters with 30 percent travel discount.
Warehouse Operatives will receive:
• £12.56 p/h increasing to £13.25 p/h after probation.
• 27 hours per week + overtime opportunity
• Option for Weekly or Monthly pay
• Free onsite parking
• Guaranteed work
• Criminal Record Check (reimbursement after 4 weeks)
• Cargo Operative Training provided
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative will include:
• Assisting with the loading and unloading of parcels, freight & cargo weighing between 11kg to 25kg.
• Scanning barcodes (full training provided)
• Loading aircraft bins with small parcels
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position, all applicants will require:
• A Criminal Record Check as part of the recruitment process
• A 5-year checkable history
Full training is provided for this position, although experience as a Picker Packer, Warehouse Assistant, Cargo Operative, Warehouse Operative, Loader, or Fulfilment Associate will be advantageous.
Please get in touch with Mandi Mann at Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd to book your registration appointment.