Year 1 earnings – £24,000 - £24,673 p/a basic + up to £3,000 p/a commission-based bonus.
Year 2 earnings – £25,000 - £25,500 p/a basic + up to £5,000 p/a commission-based bonus.
This role will involve travel to UK airports where you will participate in conducting recruitment open days.
A driving licence is essential. All travel expenses will be provided.
Aviation Recruitment Network is a specialist supplier of security-cleared personnel to the UK commercial aviation industry.
Our clients range from international airlines, ground handling companies, support services, and household names in hospitality, transport, and logistics.
We require an additional Resourcing Consultant to join our team of consultants based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
Once trained, the main responsibility of the Resourcing Consultant will be to manage customer accounts by providing high-volume recruitment services for a variety of airport and non-airport vacancies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales-driven individual to develop a career within the aviation industry.
In return, the Resourcing Consultant will be offered:
• Employee of the month recognition programme which includes £100 in vouchers + trophy.
• Employee of the year recognition programme which included a £2000 bonus in addition to a monthly bonus or holiday incentive.
• Training and development to Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) standards.
• A great social calendar and open working environment.
• Paid day off on your birthday.
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
• 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
Your duties as a Resourcing Consultant will include:
• Matching candidate skills and experience to vacancies.
• Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms.
• Attending client meetings locally and nationally to build client relationships.
• Performing a high volume of telephone-based activity for clients and candidates.
The successful Resourcing Consultant candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in working in a high-volume outbound telephone-based role within finance, insurance, lettings, recruitment, or any business-to-business sales environment.
• Experience in working to financial targets or a performance-based environment.
• Strong administration skills and a passion for customer service.
• A UK manual driving licence (minimum of 12 months of driving experience is essential).
If you feel you fit the above profile of a Resourcing Consultant, then click on the link below.