We have an immediate opportunity for Customer Service Agents for a major employer at London Luton Airport (LU2 9QT).
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to enhance their current skills and experience.
No experience is required as full training is provided.
Customer Service Agents are responsible for providing mobility assistance to passengers who have reduced mobility by ensuring they are transferred from the airport terminal to the aircraft.
This is a full-time shift-based tile role, working a minimum of 42 hours per week covering a 365-day operation.
In return Customer Service Agents will receive:
• £9.50 p/h – £9.60 p/h + Overtime rate of £14.25 p/h.
• Shift patterns between 0500 hrs and 2300 hrs (8 hr – 10 hrs shift per day) or a night shift from 1700 hrs - 0500 hrs.
• Guarantee of 42 hours per week + overtime
• Fixed shift pattern working 4 days on and 4 days off.
• Weekly Pay.
• Free company Uniform.
• Free parking.
The main duties of the Customer Service Agent:
• Escorting arriving and departing passengers through the airport either on foot, by wheelchair or by electric buggy (training provided).
• Providing assistance with passenger baggage.
• Complete basic paperwork relating to passenger movements.
• Acting as an ambassador for the airport and assisting passengers with their queries.
The essential skills and experience required for this Customer Service Agent role:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Be prepared to walk for long periods as you will be required to escort a high volume of passengers around the airport on foot.
• Be capable of manually lifting passengers from their wheelchairs to and from aircraft seats (full manual handling training provided).
• The ability to work shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Criminal Record check (refundable).
If you wish to be considered for this Customer Service Agent role, please click on the link below or contact Storm Raggett.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.