Immediate opportunities for Aircraft Loaders to work at Doncaster Airport (DN9 3RH).
For this Aircraft Loader position, we can offer:
- 30 – 50 hrs per week (guaranteed 30 hrs per week).
- £9.93p/h - £10.77p/h basic + £12.41 p/h - £13.46 p/h O/T rate.
No experience is required as full training is provided. This position will become permanent after a probation period of approximately 12 weeks.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
You will work rotating shifts which will include 2 early shifts (0400 hrs – 1300 hrs), 2-afternoon shifts (1400 hrs – 2200 hrs) and 1-night shift (2000 hrs – 0600 hrs). The main duties of an Aircraft Loader will include:
- Moving freight and loading containers from a warehouse directly onto aircraft.
- Working outdoors and operating specialist mechanical equipment in order to load aircraft (full training provided).
- Loading and unloading passenger luggage on and off aircraft weighing up to 32kg.
- Repetitive lifting, working in confined spaces and heights.
In return Aircraft Loaders will be offered:
- Driving of airport vehicles.
The following skills are essential for this Aircraft Loader position:
- Guaranteed hours plus overtime.
- Monthly pay.
- Free onsite airport parking.
- Experienced in working in a manual environment.
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Loader, Ramp Agent, Warehouse Assistant, Cargo Operative, Parcel Sorter, Storeman or any role where you have performed manual handling.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
- A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
- Criminal Record check (refundable).
- Medical assessment including a colour vision assessment.
- DVLA Check.
If you wish to be considered for this Aircraft Loader position, please click on the link below or contact Adam Runciman.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.