Immediate opportunities for Aircraft Cleaners to work at Doncaster Airport (DN9 3RH).
Two roles on offer:
• Aircraft Cleaner (30 hrs) £9.66 p/h basic + £12.08 p/h O/T rate.
• Aircraft Cleaner Driver (37.5 hrs) £9.87 p/h - £10.48 p/h basic + £12.33 p/h - £13.10 p/h O/T rate.
No experience is required as full training is provided. This position will become permanent after a probation period of approximately 12 weeks.
You will work rotating shifts which will include 2 early shifts (0400 hrs – 1300 hrs), 2-afternoon shifts (1400 hrs – 2200 hrs) and 1-night shift (2000 hrs – 0600 hrs).
The main duties of an Aircraft Cleaner will include:
• Cleaning the washrooms, and toilets, replacing toiletries, and headrest covers.
• Using a vacuum and cleaning products to sanitise cabin areas.
• Performing extensive aircraft deep clean which will include the cleaning vents, aircraft seats and overhead compartments.
• Servicing the water & waste containers for flights using specialist equipment (therefore fully hygienic no smells).
In return Aircraft Cleaners will be offered:
• Guarantee a minimum of 30 hrs – 37.5 hrs per week + overtime
• Monthly pay.
• Free onsite airport parking.
The following skills are essential for this Aircraft Cleaner position:
• Experienced in working in a manual environment.
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
• Any experience as a Cleaner, Aircraft Cleaner, Room Attendant, Chamber Maid, Washroom Attendant, Lounge Cleaner, Terminal Cleaner, Hotel Cleaner or Room Attendant.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Criminal Record check (refundable).
• Medical assessment including a colour vision assessment.
• DVLA Check for driver roles.
If you wish to be considered for this Aircraft Cleaner position, please click on the link below or contact Adam Runciman
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.