Immediate opportunities for Aircraft Cleaners to work at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
Two roles on offer:
- Aircraft Cleaner (30 hrs) (£10.34 p/h basic) + (£12.93 p/h O/T rate).
- Aircraft Cleaner/Driver (37.5 hrs) (£10.54 p/h - £11.11 p/h basic) + (£13.18 p/h - £13.89 p/h O/T rate).
No experience is required as full training is provided. This position will become permanent after a probation period of approximately 12 weeks.
You will work rotating shifts which will include 2 early shifts (0400 hrs – 1300 hrs), 2-afternoon shifts (1400 hrs – 2200 hrs) and 1-night shift (2000 hrs – 0600 hrs). The main duties of an Aircraft Cleaner will include:
In return Aircraft Cleaners will be offered:
- Cleaning the washrooms, and toilets, replacing toiletries, and headrest covers.
- Using vacuumed and cleaning products to sanitise cabin areas.
- Performing extensive aircraft deep cleaning which will include the cleaning vents, aircraft seats and overhead compartments.
- Servicing the water & waste containers for flights using specialist equipment (therefore fully hygienic no smells).
The following skills are essential for this Aircraft Cleaner position:
- Guarantee a minimum of 30 hrs – 37.5 hrs per week + overtime
- Monthly pay.
- Free onsite airport parking or 30% staff travel discount on Skylink bus.
- Free Uniform.
- Experienced of working in a manual environment.
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
Any experience as an Industrial Cleaner, Hotel Cleaner, Office Cleaner, Factory Cleaner, Housekeeper, Facilities Cleaner, Caretaker or Domestic Cleaner or any similar role would be considered highly suitable.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
- A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
- Criminal Record check (refundable).
- Medical assessment including a colour vision assessment.
- DVLA Check for driver roles.
If you wish to be considered for this Aircraft Cleaner position, please click on the link below or contact Adam Runciman
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.