£9.50 p/h + Tips Circa £50 - £100 per week
Average earnings for full-time employees will range from £430 - £480 per week inclusive of tips.
We have immediate opportunities available for full-time Waiter/Waitress at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) with leading restaurants.
As part of the front of house team, the Waiting staff will be responsible for the hospitality needs of customers utilising the lounges and restaurants within the airport.
This role would suit individuals who have face to face customer service experience or someone who has a passion for providing a first-class service.
In return, the Waiter/Waitress will receive:
• Minimum 40 hrs per week + Overtime.
• Full tips from the tables you serve.
• Superb training and development.
• Staff discounts with airport retail and leisure outlets.
• Staff meal discounts.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
The duties of the Waiter/Waitress will include:
• Greeting passengers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Taking orders for food and beverages.
• Serving a selection of food and beverages, including alcohol.
• Assisting with basic cleaning duties to maintain the standards within the restaurants.
The essential skills and experience required for this Waiter/Waitress role are:
• Experience in a similar role or from within hospitality and events, hotel and leisure or restaurant environment.
• Ability to work shifts which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
• 5-year checkable history.
Candidates must be able to commute to and from East Midlands Airport in order to work shifts between 0300 hrs and up to 2330 hrs.
Candidates with experience as a Waiter, Waitress, Host, Hostess, Catering Assistant, Food Runner, Silver Service Staff, Food & Beverage Assistant or Bar Staff will be highly desirable.
If you feel you have the skills required for this Waiter/Waitress role then click on the link below or contact Storm Raggett.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and Employment Business.