Support your local airport by applying for this full & part-time permanent role.
This is what our workers have said about this role:
- “I love working for this client. its a great environment with lots of banter"
- “Its hard work but im happy to do it as we are really looked after"
- “Finally a company that treats you as part of the team"
- “its great piece of mind knowing the roll is guaranteed to go perm”
We have immediate opportunities for Aircraft Loaders to work at Doncaster Airport (DN9 3RH).
For this Aircraft Loader position, we can offer:
- Full Time (37.5 hrs per week) + Part Time (30 hrs per week) contracts available.
- £9.93p/h - £10.77p/h basic + £12.41 p/h - £13.46 p/h O/T rate.
No experience is required as full training provided. This position will become permanent after a probation period of approximately 12 weeks.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
You will be required to work a variety of late shifts and nights shifts covering a rotating roster between 1300 hrs – 0700 hrs working between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and Bank Holidays. The main duties of a Aircraft Loader will include:
In return Aircraft Loaders will be offered:
- Moving freight and loading containers from a warehouse directly onto aircraft.
- Working outdoors and operating specialist mechanical equipment in order to load aircraft (full training provided).
- Loading and unloading passenger luggage on and off aircraft weighing up to 32kg.
- Repetitive lifting, working in confined spaces and heights.
- Driving of airport vehicles.
The following skills are essential for this Aircraft Loader position:
- Guaranteed hours plus overtime.
- Monthly pay.
- Free onsite airport parking or 30% staff travel discount on Skylink bus.
- Experienced of working in manual environment.
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Loader, Warehouse Assistant, Cargo Operative, Parcel Sorter, Storeman or any role where you have performed manual handing.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
- A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
- Criminal Record check (refundable).
- Medical assessment including a colour vision assessment.
- DVLA Check.
If you wish to be considered for this Aircraft Loader position, please click on the link below or contact Adam Runciman.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.