We have an immediate requirement for Customer Service Agents to perform Passenger Check-In, Ticketing, and Flight Boarding duties at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
This is a minimum 30 hrs per week shift-based role where you will be required to work shifts between 0300 hrs to 2330 hrs covering a 7 day a week operation.
It is essential you have face-to-face customer service experience and your own transport due to the location of this vacancy.
For this Curomer Service Agent role, we will offer:
• £10.34 p/h (£9.67 p/h + £0.67 p/h weighting allowance).
• Minimum 30 hrs per week + £12.09 p/h overtime rate after 37.5 hrs
• Free Airport Parking.
• Company Uniform.
• Airport Retail Discounts.
• Subsidised Staff Travel (30% off Skylink Travel).
The Experience & Skills Required for this Customer Service Agent Role:
• Face to face customer service experience.
• Basic IT skills.
• Clear communication skills.
• Ability to work shifts.
Successful applicants will be subject to a 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes and a criminal record check (refundable).
If you wish to be considered for this Customer Service Agent position, please click on the link below or contact Josh England.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.