We urgently require part time weekend Warehouse Operatives for a large cargo company based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
No experience require as full training provided.
For this weekend Warehouse Operative role we can offer:
• Flexible shifts - choose the days you want to work.
• Mix any 2 days out of 4 possible days (Friday – Monday).
• Change your availability each week to suit your personal needs.
• Work between 16 - 48 hrs per week.
• 8/10/12 hour shifts to choose from.
• Day & Night shifts available (0800 hrs – 2000 hrs or 2000 hrs – 0800 hrs).
As a Warehouse Operative, you will receive:
• Days £9.50 p/h – £10.00 p/h
• Nights £10.00 p/h
• Discounted travel – 30% off Skylink Travel
• Free Cargo Operative Training.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers.
• Scanning parcels.
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Parcel Sorter, Picker / Packer, Loader or Warehouse Assistant would be highly desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment.
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
• Be prepared to cover a minimum of 2 shifts between Friday to Monday.
This is a great opportunity for students, return to work parents or anyone looking for additional work to supplement their income.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this weekend Warehouse Operative position, then click on apply below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.