Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has grown from strength to strength and has continued to deliver tailored recruitment solutions to its Freight and Logistics customers throughout the UK.
Due to our continued success, we have been awarded a large volume contract with a major international parcel delivery company based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
As part of this contract award, we now have an immediate requirement for a full-time Temporary Onsite Account Coordinator.
The Account Coordinator will be the primary onsite contact between our Client and their Management Team and the Agency personnel we supply into the operation.
This Account Coordinator role is a shift-based role between Monday – Sunday from 1500 hrs – 2300 hrs covering a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
This position is expected to last up to 6 months.
For this Account Coordinator role, we offer:
• Pay rate of £9.76 p/h between1500 hrs – 2100 hrs rising to £10.21 p/h between 2100 hrs – 2300 hrs.
• 30 – 37 per hrs week (depending on shift pattern).
• Free uniform.
• Full training.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Free parking.
• Duty mobile phone.
The Account Coordinator duties will include:
• Act as the Agency representative onsite for each operational shift.
• Assist with the checking in and out of Agency personnel on each shift.
• Deal with security ID pass issues.
• Mange all Agency personnel absences and source alternative cover.
• Attend client meetings and briefings and provide feedback to Agency Resource Team.
• Provide Client Management Team with recruitment forecasts in preparation for operational peaks.
• Record all Agency hours and assist with payroll queries.
• Deal with minor onsite disciplinary grievances (training provided).
To be considered for this Account Coordinator role, you will have:
• Administration experience gained within a similar operational environment.
• A background in customer service.
• The ability to utilise Microsoft office packages to accurately compile duty reports.
• The ability to work shift which include weekends and Bank Holidays.
• A high degree of flexibility with working hours to meet the changing demands of the operation.
Successful individuals will be required to apply for a Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5-year background check as part of the recruitment process. All costs will be paid for by the company.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Account Coordinator, then click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.