Due to continuous growth within our sector, we have an opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Aviation Division in our East Midlands Airport branch located at (DE74 2SA) on a full-time permanent basis.
No recruitment experience is required as full training will be provided.
The main responsibility of our Recruitment Consultants is to manage customer accounts by providing outsourced high volume recruitment services for a variety of airport and non-airport vacancies.
In return, the Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
- Competitive basic first year’s basic salary between £20,500 - £24,500 basic + £2,500 - £3,000 per annum sales-based commission.
- Full training and development to Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) standards.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone & Pool Car for business related journeys.
- A great social calendar and open working environment.
- UK & European company breaks (paid for by the company).
- Paid day off on your birthday and for Christmas shopping.
- High street retail discounts.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include:
- Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
The successful person will need to demonstrate:
- Matching candidate skills and experience vacancies.
- Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms.
- Attending client meetings locally and nationally to build client relationships.
- A high degree of telephone-based duties to client and candidates.
- Travel within the UK to client locations (pool car provided).
- Experience of working in fast paced service-based role within finance, insurance, lettings, recruitment or any business-to-business environment.
- Experience of working to financial targets or within a performance-based environment.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- A high degree of flexibility and resilience.
- A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum 12 months driving experience is essential).
Experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Resourcing Consultant, In House Recruiter, Telesales, Sales Administrator, Outbound Call Centre Field Sales, Business Development or any outbound Sales Administration environment will be highly desirable. About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, then click on the link below.