The main responsibility of the Administration Supervisor will be to support the Compliance Manager by providing operational admin support within the security vetting department.
The Administration Supervisor will take full responsibility of managing and overseeing the vetting department in the absence of the Compliance Manager.
This full time permanent position will involve minor travel to our branch network.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, the Administration Supervisor
will undertake the following duties:
• Supervise the output of the vetting team to ensure the team are performing in accordance to client service level agreements.
• Ensure candidate pre employment background checks are completed in accordance to company standards and timeframes.
• Provide day to day management and work flow planning to the vetting team.
• Assist with the management of all temporary employee training records and ensure training accreditations are kept in date and compliant.
• Conduct regular internal and external audits to ensure the business remains compliant.
To be successful in the role of Administration Supervisor you will have:
• Extensive experience in a similar role where you have directly supervised or managed a team from within a corporate environment.
• Strong administration and organisation skills.
• Compliance, auditing, business Improvement, business process or quality control knowledge.
• Experience of Microsoft Outlook, work and excel.
• A high degree of flexibility.
• A full UK driving licence.
The successful Compliance Supervisor will receive the following:
• £21,250 - £23,750 Per Annum + Up To £200 Per Month Performance Based Bonus
• Laptop + Mobile phone
• Full Civil Aviation Authority training relating to aviation security.
• A great social calendar and open working environment.
• UK & European company breaks (paid for by the company).
• Paid day off on your birthday and for Christmas shopping.
• High street retail discounts.
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this Administration Supervisor role, then click on the link below.