Due to expansion an opportunity has become available for an Compliance Administrator to join our friendly compliance team based in our East Midlands Airport office (DE74 2SA).
This position would suit an experienced Administrator who has worked in a corporate environment who is looking to join a fast growing business who can offer support, training and development and opportunities to enhance their career.
This is a fulltime permanent position covering business hours of 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday.
The duties of the Administrator will involve:
• Obtaining and processing right to work checks for personnel.
• Administer and apply for criminal record checks.
• Apply for employment related background checks in line with relevant airport authorities using an in-house CRM system.
• Process applications for airport ID passes.
• Update training records.
As an Administrator, it is essential you have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in an Office Administrator, Sales Administrator, Administration Assistant, Customer Service Administrator. Finance Administrator or Credit Control Administrator where your duties have involved outbound telephone and data input activity.
• Experience of working on multiple administrative tasks.
• A high degree of accuracy in data entry.
• Highly organised and task orientated.
• Experience of producing free hand written correspondence.
• Maths and English GCSE grade C or above.
• Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Working to strict deadlines.
The successful Administrator will receive the following:
• £19,500 - £21,000 Per Annum + Up To £150 Per Month Performance Based Bonus.
• Industry lead training and one on one development.
• Full Civil Aviation Authority training relating to aviation security.
• A great social calendar and open working environment.
• UK & European company breaks (paid for by the company).
• Paid day off on your birthday and for Christmas shopping.
• High street retail discounts.
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
About the company:
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is a niche provider of bespoke Recruitment & Employment Screening Services to the UK’s Commercial Aviation Industry. Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below