FULL-TIME Parcel Sorter
We have and urgent requirement for 30 Parcel Sorters at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) for an immediate start.
This is a fixed shift pattern working Monday – Friday between 1500hrs – 2330 hrs.
NO experience for this Parcel Sorter position as full training is provided.
As a Parcel Sorter, you will receive:
- Monday – Friday £9.79 p/h rising to £12.09 p/h after 1900 hrs
- Saturday/Sunday £13.09 p/h
- Overtime premiums £14.69 p/h - £19.58 p/h
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Weekly or monthly pay
This Parcel Sorter role offers:
- 40 hrs per week guaranteed.
- Additional hours available during the week.
- Free Parking.
- Staff Canteen.
- Ongoing regular work.
- Free Uniform.
- Free Cargo Operative Training.
Parcel Sorter duties will include:
- Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item.
- Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers.
- Scanning parcels.
To be considered for this Parcel Sorter position:
- Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Parcel Sorter, Picker/Packer, Loader, Assembly Operative, General Operative or Warehouse Assistant would be highly desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- You must be prepared to work in a manual environment.
- Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
- Be prepared to cover a fixed Friday to Monday shift pattern.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Parcel Sorter position, then click on apply below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.