This Temporary Office Administrator position is an office based role with an immediate start working Mon – Fri. We can offer up 37.5 hrs – 40 hrs per week working 7.5 hrs per day between 0700 hrs – 1630 hrs.
This is a temporary position covering long term sickness. It is likely to last up 3 months or more.
The duties of the Office Administrator will include:
- The updating of training records using Excel and Word.
- Providing Manages details of all training records and expiry dates
- Arranging training dates and sending out all related correspondence to delegates.
- Providing basic admin support to Training Manager.
The successful Office Administrator will receive the following:
- £9.15 p/h – £11.57 p/h dependant on experience
- Working hours of 1700 hrs – 2300 hrs Monday – Friday.
- Free car parking.
- Full hands on training within the department.
Essential skills and experience needed to be considered for the role of Office Administrator:
- Administration experience gained from an office based environment.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing with multiple administrative tasks.
- Highly proficient with using a PC (essential for this role).
- A high level of English and good, clear communication skills.
This position would suit an individual with experience as an Office Administrator, Administrator, Customer Service Administrator or Administrative Assistant.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Office Administrator position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.