If you are a Student or just someone who is looking to earn extra income, we have an urgent requirement for long term night Parcel Sorters to work weekends at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
We can offer you work every Monday - Friday, or Friday. Saturday and Sunday night or on any day of your choice.
We offer some of the best pay rates within the local area. No experience required as full training will be provided.
In return as a Parcel Sorter you will receive:
• Fri – Sun £9.21 p/h - £11.48 p/h (depending on shift pattern)
• 20 hrs per week guaranteed + additional hours during holidays
• Full training
• Free onsite parking
• Weekly or monthly pay
The shift patterns & hours available for this Parcel Sorter role are:
• Monday - Friday 19:15 - 23:30 or 01:30 - 06:00
• Sun between 20:00 - 05:00
Your duties as a Parcel Sorter:
• Loading and unloading parcels weighing up to 20kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting department moving parcels from aircraft containers into correct location according to postcode ready for dispatch
• Using scanning equipment to identify parcels and sort into correct postal zones
• Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and commercial vehicles
The following skills and experience are essential for this Parcel Sorter position:
• Be able to work in very busy and physically demanding environments
• Experience of working in an manual environment
• The ability to get to and from East Midlands Airport
• 5 year checkable history
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
43,44 & 44A bus routes serve the airport and will drop you right outside of our location.
The below link provides detailed public travel information:
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Parcel Sorter position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.