We urgently require Parcel Sorters at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) for an immediate start with one of the biggest distribution companies in the world.
This is a great opportunity for students, return to work parents or people looking for extra income.
This is an ongoing part-time fixed shift pattern working Monday – Friday between 1915 hrs – 2330 hrs.
No experience is required for this position as full training is provided.
For these Parcel Sorter roles we offer:
• £9.21 p/h – £10.21 p/h rising to £11.48 p/h after 12 weeks.
• Fixed shift pattern.
• 20 hrs – 25 hrs per week.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Free onsite parking.
Parcel Sorter duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers.
• Scanning parcels.
To be considered for this Parcel Sorter position:
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environments.
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
• Be prepared to commit to a Monday to Friday shift pattern.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Parcel Sorter position then click on apply below.