We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our aviation division in our East Midlands Airport branch located at (DE74 2SA) on a 12 month fixed term contract
No recruitment experience is require and full training will be provided.
This Recruitment Consultant position would suit an individual who is currently working or has worked in a fast paced customer service or sales environment, who would like to develop their skills within a human resources environment.
Due to the current economic environment, this position will be an ongoing contract role lasting for up to 12 months and may become permanent subject to demands of the business.
The main purpose of this position will be to assist with the recruitment, advertising and selection of candidates for a variety of airport and non-airport vacancies by conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
In return, the Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• Competitive basic first years basic salary between £19,500 - £21,500 basic + £2,500 - £3,000 per annum sales based commission.
• Training and development to Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) standards.
• Mobile Phone.
• Pool Car for business related journeys.
• A great social calendar and open working environment.
• Paid day off on your birthday.
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
• 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
As a Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include:
• Matching candidate skills and experience vacancies.
• Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms.
• Attending client meetings locally and nationally to build client relationships.
• A high degree of telephone-based duties to client and candidates.
• Travel within the UK to client locations (pool car provided).
The successful Recruitment Consultant candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in a high volume outbound telephone based role within finance, insurance, lettings, recruitment or any business to business sales environment.
• Experience of working to financial targets or a performance based environment.
• Strong administration skills.
• A high degree of flexibility and resilience.
• A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum 12 months driving experience is essential).
Experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Resourcing Consultant, In House Recruiter, Telesales, Sales Administrator, Outbound Call Centre Field Sales, Business Development or any outbound sales administration environment will be highly desirable.
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile, then click on the link below.