We urgently require part time Warehouse Operatives for an immediate start to work nights at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA), on long term assignments for one of the biggest distribution companies in the world.
This is a great opportunity for students, return to work parents or people looking for extra income.
No experience needed as full training is provided.
For this Warehouse Operative position, you must be prepared to work a night shift pattern that covers Tuesday – Friday 0130 hrs – 0600 hrs and Sunday 1945 hrs – 0500 hrs.
All of our Warehouse Operatives will receive:
• £10.21 p/h rising to £11.48 p/h after 12 weeks
• Bank Holiday Pay of £17.22 p/h
• Free onsite airport parking
• Onsite Canteen
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free Cargo Operative Training
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 25 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Picker/Packer, Loader or Warehouse Assistant would be highly desirable but not essential as training will be provided
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position, then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.