Immediate opportunities for part time Warehouse Operatives to work a fixed night shift on a Sunday at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
No experience needed as full training is provided.
This is a great opportunity for students, return to work parents or people looking for extra income.
For this Warehouse Operative position, you must be prepared to work a night shift pattern that covers 2000 hrs – 0500 hrs.
In return as a Warehouse Operatives you will receive:
• £10.21 p/h rising to £11.48 p/h after 12 weeks
• Free onsite airport parking
• Onsite Canteen
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free Cargo Operative Training
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Pre prepared to commit to work every Sunday
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position, then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.