Due to expansion an opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join our friendly security vetting team based in our East Midlands Airport office (DE74 2SA).
This position would suit an experienced Administrator who has worked in a corporate environment who is looking to join a fast growing business who can offer support, training and development and opportunities to enhance their career.
This is a fulltime permanent position covering business hours of 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday.
The duties of the Administrator will involve:
• Obtaining and processing right to work checks for personnel
• Administer and apply for criminal record checks
• Apply for employment related background checks in line with relevant airport authorities using an in-house CRM system
• Process applications for airport ID passes
• Update training records
As an Administrator, it is essential you have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in an Administration role which has involved outbound telephone duties and data input activity
• Experience of working on multiple administrative tasks
• A high degree of accuracy in data entry
• Highly organised and task orientated
• Experience of producing free hand written correspondence
• Maths and English GCSE grade C or above
• Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Working to strict deadlines
The successful Administrator will receive the following:
• £19,000 per annum
• Industry lead training and one on one development
• Free onsite airport parking including use during you holidays
• Career progression
• Fantastic open social calendar
About the company:
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is a niche provider of bespoke Recruitment & Employment Screening Services to the UK’s Commercial Aviation Industry. Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below!