We urgently require full time Warehouse Operatives to cover a Friday to Monday shift pattern at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
NO experience for this Warehouse Operative position as full training is provided.
This is a long term ongoing assignment covering a shift pattern between 1900 hrs – 0530 hrs.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will receive:
• Friday & Monday £9.79 p/h - £12.09 p/h
• Saturday/Sunday £13.09 p/h
• Overtime premiums £14.69 p/h - £19.58 p/h
• Free parking
• Free uniform
• Weekly or monthly pay
This Warehouse Operative role offers:
• 40 hrs per week guaranteed.
• Additional hours available during the week.
• Free Parking.
• Staff Canteen.
• Ongoing regular work.
• Free Uniform.
• Free Cargo Operative Training.
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers.
• Scanning parcels.
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Parcel Sorter, Picker/Packer, Loader or Warehouse Assistant would be highly desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment.
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
• Be prepared to cover a fixed Friday to Monday shift pattern.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position, then click on apply below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.