Due to expansion an opportunity has become available for a part time Office Administrator to join our busy Recruitment Team based in our East Midlands Airport office (DE74 2SA).
This is a part time 20 – 25 hr flexible position with hours to suit between 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday – Friday.
The main responsibility of the Office Administrator will be to assist the Recruitment team with processing of high volumes of applications from applicants registering for work.
The duties of the Office Administrator will involve:
• Collating all documents relating to applicant interviews.
• Accurately copying all right to work documentation.
• Data Input of Consultant notes on to our in house CRM.
• Assisting with the registration of applicants.
• Post registration administration.
• Update training records.
• Creating personnel files.
• Filing & photocopying.
• A high degree of email and telephone activity.
To be considered for this Office Administrator position it is essential you have the following skills and experience:
• Admin experience from a fast passed environment.
• Experience of working on multiple administrative tasks.
• A high degree of accuracy in data entry.
• Highly organised and task orientated.
• Experience of producing free hand written correspondence.
• Maths and English GCSE grade C or above.
• Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Working to strict deadlines.
The successful Office Administrator will receive the following:
• £9.00 p/h - £9.50 p/h depending on experience.
• Weekly or Monthly pay.
• Industry lead training and one on one development.
• Working hours between 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday – Friday.
• Free onsite airport parking including use during your holidays.
• Friday casual dress.
• Free Tea & Coffee
About the company:
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is a niche provider of bespoke Recruitment & Employment Screening Services to the UK’s Commercial Aviation Industry. Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the right skills for this Office Administrator position, please click on the link below!