The successful Administrator will be required to work a mixture of shifts between Monday – Sundays from 1500 hrs – 2300 hrs covering a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
This position is expected to last up to 6 months.
Acting as our Agency representative ,The Administrator will be the primary onsite contact between the Client Management Team and the Agency personnel we supply into the operation.
The will take full autonomy of the overall service delivery to our client and will be based onsite and will be supported by the Resourcing Team.
For this Administrator role we offer:
• Pay rate of £9.76 p/h between1500 hrs – 2100 hrs rising to £10.21 p/h between 2100 hrs – 2300 hrs.
• 30 – 37 per hrs week (depending on shift pattern)
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Free parking.
• Duty mobile phone.
The Administrator duties will include:
• Act as the Agency representative onsite for each operational shift.
• Assist with the checking in and out of Agency personnel on each shift.
• Deal with ID pass issues.
• Mange all Agency personnel absences and source alternative cover.
• Attend client meetings and briefings and provide feedback to Agency Resource Team.
• Provide Client Management Team with recruitment forecasts in preparation for operational peaks.
• Record all Agency hours and assist with payroll queries.
• Deal with minor onsite disciplinary grievances (training provided).
To be considered for this Administrator role, you will have:
• Administration experience gained within a similar operational environment.
• Experience in a similar role from within a Recruitment, Freight or Logistics, HR or form the services industry.
• The ability to utilise Microsoft office packages in order to accurately compile duty reports.
• The ability to work a fixed shift pattern which will included weekends and Bank Holidays.
• A high degree of flexibility with working hours in order to meet the changing demands of the operation.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Administrator role, then click on the link below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.