Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has grown from strength to strength and has continued to deliver tailored recruitment solutions to its Freight and Logistics customers throughout the UK.
Due to our continues success, we have been awarded a large volume contract with a major international parcel delivery company based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
As part of this contract award, we now have an immediate requirement for a temporary Warehouse Supervisor who will act as our client onsite representative and manage the Agency personnel supplied into the operation.
This will be long term ongoing position.
For this Warehouse Supervisor role, we offer:
• Pay from £23,579 per annum rising up to 25,699 per annum.
• 39.5 hrs per Week + Additional Hours Available.
• Sunday – Friday Roster.
• Weekly or Monthly Pay.
• Free Parking.
• Duty Mobile Phone.
• Full Systems Training.
The Warehouse Supervisor be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of each operational shift. They will also take responsibility the ensuring Agency personnel are cleared for security prior to each shift in line with airport security guidelines.
The Warehouse Supervisor will also be expected to perform manual parcel sorting duties as part of their role.
The successful Warehouse Supervisor will be required to cover a night shift operation covering the following hours:
• Sunday 1930 hrs – 0530 hrs
• Tuesday – Friday 0030 hrs – 0830 hrs
The Warehouse Supervisor duties will include:
• Act as the Onsite Agency Representative for each operational shift.
• Assist with the checking in and out of Agency personnel.
• Attend client meetings and briefings and provide feedback to Agency Resource Team on any operational issues concerning Agency personnel.
• Accurately record all Agency hours for weekly payroll.
• Authorise Agency timesheets and provide hours to Senior Managers for approval.
• Deal with minor onsite disciplinary grievances and report them our Duty Mangers and to Agency Senior Managers.
• Assist within the sorting operation and perform Parcel Sorter duties.
To be considered for the Warehouse Supervisor role:
• Supervision or Team Leading experience where you have managed personnel.
• Experience in a similar role from within a Freight, Logistics or Transport environment.
• The ability to confidently utilise Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
• The ability to work a night shift operation.
• A high degree of flexibility with working hours to meet the changing demands of the operation.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5-year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Supervisor role, then click on the link below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.