Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has grown from strength to strength and has continued to deliver tailored recruitment solutions to its freight and logistics customers throughout the UK.
Due to our continues success, we have been awarded a large volume contract with a major international parcel delivery company based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
As part of this contract award, we now have an immediate requirement for a temporary Warehouse Supervisor who will act as our representative at our client premises.
The Warehouse Supervisor act as the onsite Agency representative and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of each operational shift. They will take responsibility to ensure Agency personnel are checked in for shifts as per our client and airport security guidelines.
This will be an ongoing position for a minimum of 6 – 8 months depending on our business needs.
The Warehouse Supervisor will also perform manual sort duties as part of their role.
The successful Warehouse Supervisor will be required to provide cover Monday - Friday between 1700 hrs – 0030 hrs.
For this Warehouse Supervisor role, we offer:
• Pay rate of 10.21 p/h rising to £11.48 p/h after 1900 hrs (Pre 12 Weeks)
• Pay rate 10.21 p/h rising to £12.48 p/h after 1900 hrs (Post 12 Weeks)
• 35 hrs Week + Additional Hours Available
• Monday – Friday Fixed Roster
• Weekly or Monthly Pay.
• Free Parking.
• Duty Mobile Phone.
• Full Training
The Warehouse Supervisor duties will include:
• Act as the Onsite Agency Representative for each operational shift.
• Assist with the checking in and out of Agency personnel.
• Attend client meetings and briefings and provide feedback to Agency Resource Team on any operational issues concerning Agency personnel.
• Accurately record all Agency hours for weekly payroll.
• Authorise Agency timesheets and provide hours to Senior Managers for approval.
• Deal with minor onsite disciplinary grievances and report them our Duty Mangers and to Agency Senior Managers.
• Assist within the sorting operation and perform Parcel Sorter duties.
To be considered for the Warehouse Supervisor role:
• Supervision or Team Leading experience where you have managed personnel.
• Experience in a similar role from within a Freight, Logistics or Transport environment.
• The ability to confidently utilise Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
• The ability to work a rotating shift pattern.
• A high degree of flexibility with working hours to meet the changing demands of the operation.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5-year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Supervisor role, then click on the link below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business