Parcel Sorters urgently required at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA), working for one of the biggest distribution companies in the world.
No experience needed as full training is provided.
This is an immediate start working shifts between 1600 hrs – 0600 hrs.
This is a Monday to Friday role with a guarantee of 40 hrs per week, plus the opportunity for additional overtime during the week and weekends at premium rates.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
This Parcel Sorter role will cover the following shifts:
• 8 - 10 hour shifts between Monday – Friday
• Afternoon shifts between 1600 hrs – 0300 hrs
• Night Shifts between 1900 hrs – 0600 hrs
For these Parcel Sorter roles we offer:
• Afternoon shifts £9.79 p/h rising to £12.09 p/h after (1900 hrs)
• Night Shifts £12.09 p/h
• Saturday/Sunday £10.79 p/h - £13.09 p/h
• Overtime premiums £14.69 p/h - £19.58 p/h
• Free parking
• Free uniform
• Weekly or monthly pay
Parcel Sorter duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers.
• Scanning parcels.
To be considered for this Parcel Sorter position:
• Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Picker/Packer, Loader or Warehouse Assistant would be highly desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment.
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
• Be prepared to cover a 5 day shift pattern that will include Bank Holidays and optional overtime on the weekends.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Parcel Sorter position then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.