Are you a confident individual who loves to meet new people and can easily engage in conversations either by phone or in person?
Are you a passionate and outgoing individual who thrives on delivering the very best in customer service and helping people?
Are you a team player and someone who loves a challenge?
If you are this person then we want you to coma and join us and work for one of the biggest names in airport recruitment where one day is never the same!!!
Aviation Recruitment Network is a specialist provider of recruitment solutions to some of the biggest names within aviation, retail, hospitality, logistics and transport.
Due to massive growth, we have an opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our thriving recruitment team based onsite at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
The Recruitment Resourcer is a pivotal link between our clients, new candidates registering for work and exiting personnel who are currently deployed on assignments.
This Recruitment Resourcer role is a long term temporary position to start with. It is likely to become permanent subject to the needs of the business.
Once trained, the main responsibility of the Recruitment Resourcer will be to provide recruitment services for our client high volume vacancies and ensure that our candidate journey throughout the recruitment process is maintained to the highest standards.
In return, the Recruitment Resourcer will be offered:
- £19,000 – £20,000 per annum basic dependent upon your experience and skills.
- Performance based financial bonus circa £3,000 - £6,000 per annum (Post Training).
- Great social calendar + annual overseas company weekend team bonding events.
- Paid Birthday off + dress down Fridays.
- Perk Box subscription.
- Free tea and coffee.
- The most up-to-date training and development delivered by some of the leading external suppliers of recruitment training within the industry.
- Free onsite airport parking to utilise during your personal holidays.
As Recruitment Resourcer, your duties will include:
- Working on high volume recruitment campaigns.
- Shortlisting of candidate C.V.’s and matching to client vacancies.
- Telephone screening applicants and arranging candidate interviews.
- Assisting candidates with the completion of registration paperwork in accordance to company standards.
- Updating and maintaining a database using MS Office on a day to day basis.
No recruitment experience is required for this Recruitment Resourcer role, however you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment either by telephone or face to face.
- Any experience from a corporate sales environment.
- The ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Experience of using outlook, word and possess keyboard skills to an advanced level.
- A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum 12 months driving experience is essential).
This position will involve occasional travel to our client locations around the UK and out of hours work for which additional compensation will be offered.We would like to hear from candidates who have experience in outbound sales or have worked as in Telesales, Outbound Call Centre, Sales Administration, Field Sales, Events or Marketing or existing professionals with a recruitment background.
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile Recruitment Resourcer, then click on the link below.