If you have a passion for sales and are looking for a career in recruitment and want to join one of the biggest names in airport recruitment then keep reading!!!
Aviation Recruitment Network is a specialist provider of recruitment solutions to some of the biggest names within aviation, retail, hospitality, logistics and transport.
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our thriving recruitment team based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
This Recruitment Consultant role is a long term temporary position to start with. It may become permanent subject to the needs of the business.
The main responsibility of the Recruitment Consultant will be to provide high level administrative and recruitment support to the business and ensure all our compliance and operational standards are maintained.
The role we have will require the Recruitment Consultant to provide recruitment support to the recruitment team and become the pivotal link between our candidates registering for work, personnel who are currently deployed on assignments and our clients.
In return, the Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• £19,000 – £20,000 per annum dependent upon your experience and skills.
• Performance based financial bonus circa £2,000 - £3,000 per annum.
• Great social calendar.
• Annual overseas company weekend team bonding events.
• Paid Birthday off.
• Dress down Fridays.
• Perk Box subscription.
• Free tea and coffee.
• The most up-to-date training and development delivered by some of the leading external suppliers of recruitment training within the industry.
• Free onsite parking.
As Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include:
• Working on high volume recruitment campaigns
• Shortlisting of candidate C.V.’s and matching to client vacancies.
• Telephone screen applicants and arranging candidate interviews
• Assisting candidates with the completion of registration paperwork in accordance to company standards.
• Updating and maintaining a database using MS Office on a day to day basis.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in a sales based environment either by telephone or face to face.
• Experience of using outlook, word and possess keyboard skills to an advanced level.
• Experience in a similar role within a Recruitment Agency or recruitment environment would be highly desirable.
• A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum 12 months driving experience is essential).
This position will involve occasional travel to our client locations around the UK.
We would like to hear from candidates who have experience in outbound sales or have worked as in Telesales, Outbound Call Centre, Sales Administration, Field Sales or Marketing.
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile Recruitment Consultant, then click on the link below.