If you are an experienced Administrator looking for a career and want to join one of the biggest names in airport recruitment then keep reading!!!
Aviation Recruitment Network is a specialist provider of recruitment solutions to some of the biggest names within aviation, retail, hospitality, logistics and transport.
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join our thriving recruitment team based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
This Recruitment Administrator role is a long term temporary position to start with. It may become permanent subject to the needs of the business.
The main responsibility of the Recruitment Administrator will be to provide high level administrative and recruitment support to the business and ensure all our compliance and operational standards are maintained.
The role we have will require the Recruitment Administrator to provide recruitment support to the recruitment team and become the pivotal link between our candidates registering for work, personnel who are currently deployed on assignments and our clients.
In return, the Recruitment Administrator will be offered:
• £19,000 – £20,000 per annum dependent upon your experience and skills.
• Performance based financial bonus circa £2,000 - £3,000 per annum.
• Great social calendar.
• Annual overseas company weekend team bonding events.
• Paid Birthday off.
• Dress down Fridays.
• Perk Box subscription.
• Free tea and coffee.
• The most up-to-date training and development delivered by some of the leading external suppliers of recruitment training within the industry.
• Free onsite parking.
As Recruitment Administrator, your duties will include:
• Shortlisting of candidate C.V.’s and matching to client vacancies.
• Telephone screen applicants and arranging candidate interviews
• Assisting candidates with the completion of registration paperwork in accordance to company standards.
• Updating and maintaining a database using MS Office on a day to day basis.
• General Filing/Photocopying/Document Processing.
• Assisting with employee related queries.
• Assist Recruitment Consultants and Senior Managers with admin support
• Manage all administration in relation to airport security passes (training provided).
The successful Recruitment Administrator will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in a customer service, administration-based environment, either by telephone or face to face within Sales, Finance, Insurance, Hospitality, Retail or Recruitment
• A high degree of telephone based activity.
• Experience of using outlook, word and possess keyboard skills to an advanced level.
• Experience in a similar role within a Recruitment Agency or recruitment environment would be highly desirable.
• A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum 12 months driving experience is essential).
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile Recruitment Administrator, then click on the link below.