This client is a leading freight forwarding company with over 25 years experience in delivering air, sea, courier and road freight solutions for major blue chip business within the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
Due to continued business expansion, they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Freight Account Manager to join their dynamic team based in Hull (HU14).
This is an exciting opportunity for the an experienced Freight Account Manager with strong business development skills from within the freight forwarding industry.
This role can offer the right individual a generous basic salary and uncapped commission package that is one of the best on offer within the industry.
As a Freight Account Manager you will be have the following responsibilities:
• The development of new sales opportunities within road, sea and air freight
• Actively create new sales pipelines and manage existing customer accounts
• Quote, negotiate and sell all aspects of road, air and sea freight solutions
• Negotiate rate reviews with clients
• Work to monthly sales targets as specified by Branch Manager
• Processing of freight movements
The skills and experience required by the Freight Account Manager:
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role selling road, sea, courier or airfreight solutions
• A track record in business development via telephone sales and face to face sales
• A natural in establishing and managing relationships at various levels
• An individual who is a self-starter, who is highly motivated, able to think, plan, and act independently
• Experience of managing the full sales cycle from freight pricing to the actual shipment of freight
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint and experience of using a CRM system
For the successful Freight Account Manager the company is offering:
• £25,000 - £30,000 per annum basic salary + plus commission structure of circa £24,000 per annum
• Company car or car allowance (after probation)
• Laptop + Mobile phone
• Relaxed casual working environment
• Comfortable office location within a managed office site
• Free car parking
If this Freight Account Manager role sounds of interest to you, then click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency.