Opportunity for a full time FLT Driver for a permanent night shift role based near Birmingham Airport (B37) with a major international freight company.
It is essential that you have a Fork Lift Counter Balance Licence for this role.
This is an immediate start.
This is a temporary ongoing position with a possibility of a permanent role after probation.
The hours of work for this Fork Lift Driver role are:
• Monday - Friday
• Night Shift 2200 hrs – 0600 hrs £10.51 p/h rising to £11.51 p/h
For this Fork Lift Driver role you will receive:
• £10.51 p/h rising to £11.51 p/h after probation
• Weekly or Monthly Pay
• 37.5 hrs per week plus possible overtime (dependant on demand)
• Free parking
Fork Lift Driver duties will include:
• General FLT duties within a warehouse
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels correct postal regions
To be considered for this Fork Lift Driver position you must have:
• Experience of operating a Counter Balance FLT within a warehouse environment
• Experience of performing manual and repetitive lifting tasks
• A good level of literacy and numeracy
• The ability to work a permanent night shift
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
Staying alert for Covid:
• The company will provide PPE items such as face masks and gloves together with the use of sanitizers.
• At each depot there are strict rules to keep a 2m distance.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Fork Lift Driver position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.