Warehouse Operatives urgently required at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) for an immediate start.
No experience needed as full training is provided.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
We are looking for individuals for a night shift position working 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday with overtime opportunities available on the weekend.
This Warehouse Operative role will cover the following shifts:
• 8 - 10 hour shifts between Monday – Friday
• Afternoon shifts between 1600 hrs – 0100 hrs
• Night Shifts between 1900 hrs – 0600 hrs
For these Warehouse Operative roles we offer:
• Afternoon shifts £9.22 p/h – £11.48 p/h
• Night Shifts £11.48 p/h - £12.48 p/h
• Free parking
• Weekly or monthly pay
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Any experience as a Parcel Sorter, Picker/Packer, Loader or Warehouse Assistant would be highly desirable
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environments
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Be prepared to cover a 5 day shift pattern that will include Bank Holidays and optional overtime on the weekends
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.