Due to expansion an opportunity has become available for an HR Administrator to join our compliance team in our East Midlands Airport office (DE74 2SA).
This position would suit an experienced HR Administrator or HR Assistant who has worked in a corporate HR environment who has experience of performing similar duties.
This is a full time position and will initially be a 12 month fixed term contract. This position may become permanent subject to the needs of the business.
The main responsibility of the HR Administrator will be to assist with the processing of high volumes of employment and airport security checks on behalf of candidates who register for work with our agency.
The role of the HR Administrator will involve:
• Obtaining and processing right to work checks for personnel
• Administer and apply for criminal record checks
• Apply for employment related background checks in line with relevant airport authorities using an in-house CRM system
• Process applications for airport ID passes
• Update training records
To be considered for this HR Administrator position it is essential you have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in an HR Administration role which has involved outbound telephone data input activity
• Experience of working on multiple administrative tasks
• A high degree of accuracy in data entry
• Highly organised and task orientated
• Experience of producing free hand written correspondence
• Maths and English GCSE grade C or above
• Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Working to strict deadlines
The successful HR Administrator will receive the following:
• £19,000 - £20,000 per annum + Performance Based Bonus (Circa £100 per month)
• Weekly or Monthly pay
• Industry lead training and one on one development
• Working hours of 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday – Friday
• Free onsite airport parking including use during you holidays
• Career progression
• Fantastic open social calendar
• Friday casual dress
About the company:
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is a niche provider of bespoke Recruitment & Employment Screening Services to the UK’s Commercial Aviation Industry. Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the right skills for this HR Administrator position, please click on the link below!