Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is a niche provider of bespoke Recruitment & Employment Screening Services to the UK’s Commercial Aviation Industry
We have a great opportunity for an highly sales driven Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our well-established East Midlands Airport branch (DE74) as a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for managing existing client accounts and developing new business opportunities.
This position would suit a commercial or industrial Recruitment Consultant who has experience of supervising or managing a small recruitment team and would like to be developed in to a Branch Management role.
In return, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will receive:
• Starting salary between £24,000 – £29,000 per annum basic + Uncapped Commission
• Linked-In Recruiter Pro Licence and industry leading job boards.
• Use of fully expensed company Pool Car (zero personal tax).
• High street retail discounts.
• Industry leading management training and development.
• Free onsite airport parking (including holiday periods).
• Career progression.
• Fantastic open social calendar.
• Pension + Healthcare.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will take responsibility for:
• Developing new business opportunities within aviation, commercial and industrial sectors
• Overseeing key client accounts
• Managing and developing a team of Resourcing Consultants and Administration staff
• Full 360 recruitment process
• Managing P&L budget of the branch (training provided)
To be considered of Senior Recruitment Consultant Senior Recruitment Consultant role you will:
• Be a highly experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant
• A proven track record in 360 recruitment including business development
• Either an experienced Recruitment Agency Branch Manager or Recruitment Team Leader ideally from an industrial or commercial recruitment agency environment
• Have experience of delivering high volume contract or volume permanent recruitment campaigns
• Highly experienced in building short- and long-term sales, marketing and candidate attraction strategies.
This position will involve minor travel within the UK, a full UK driving licence is essential.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Senior Recruitment Consultant position, then click on the link below.