Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is a specialist recruitment agency that supplies security cleared personnel to its clients based within UK commercial airports.
Due unprecedented growth we are looking for an experienced Security Vetting Supervisor to join our company based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
With the assistance of the vetting team, the main responsibility of the Security Vetting Supervisor will be to conduct pre employment background checks on candidates who register for work with our agency.
This role will involve moderate travel to client meetings and will involve working form our UK based locations as when required.
As the Security Vetting Supervisor you will report to the UK Operations Manager and have the following duties:
• Ensure candidate pre employment background checks are completed in accordance to company standards and timeframes
• Provide day to day management and work flow planning to the vetting team
• Manage all employee training records and ensure training accreditations are kept in date and compliant
• Manage the processing of all employee criminal record check applications
• Mange all airport ID centre applications, ID passes and client led audits
• Conduct regular internal and external audits to ensure the business remains compliant
• Manage all company internal Health & Safety and GDPR compliance procedures (training provided) and implement necessary procedures where necessary
• Train develop and nurture new and existing employment vetting consultants
To be successful in the role of Security Vetting Supervisor, you will have:
• Experience in a similar role performing employment screening or vetting, security vetting (BS 7858), within the security, care, banking finance or recruitment industry
• Compliance, auditing, business Improvement, business process or quality control knowledge
• A good understanding of GDPR
• Experience of managing a team in a Team Leader or Supervisory capacity
• Experience of Microsoft Outlook, work and excel
• A high degree of flexibility
• A full UK driving licence with 12 months driving experience
The successful Security Vetting Supervisor will receive the following:
• £22,000 - £24,000 per annum basic + 10% Performance Based Bonus
• Laptop + Mobile phone
• Full Civil Aviation Authority training
• Use of a fully expensed company Pool Car (zero personal tax)
• Industry lead training and one on one development
• Free onsite airport parking including full use during you holidays
• Paid birthday off
• High street retail discounts
• Career progression
• Fantastic open social calendar
If you feel you have the right skills for this Security Vetting Supervisor position and would like to become part of an expanding team who can offer support, training and development and opportunities to enhance their career, please click on the link below!