Part Time Warehouse Operatives urgently required at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) for an immediate start.
This is a fixed pattern working Suday nights and early morning shifts between Tuesday to Friday.
No experience is required for this position.
Hours of work for this Warehouse Operative position are:
• Sunday 2000 hrs – 0500 hrs
• Tuesday – Friday 0100 hrs – 0530 hrs
For these Warehouse Operative roles we offer:
• £10.21 p/h rising to £11.48 p/h
• Fixed shift pattern
• 25 hrs – 30 hrs per week
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free onsite parking
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environments
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Be prepared to cover an early morning shift pattern
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.