Due to expansion an opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join our friendly security vetting team based in our East Midlands Airport office (DE74 2SA).
This position will be a temporary ongoing position subjec to the needs of the business.
This position would suit an experienced Administrator who has worked in a corporate environment who is looking to join a fast growing business who can offer support, training and development and opportunities to enhance their career.
The hours of work will be Monday - Friday between 0830 hrs- 1730 hrs.
The duties of the Administrator will involve:
• Obtaining and processing right to work checks for personnel
• Administer and apply for criminal record checks
• Apply for employment related background checks in line with relevant airport authorities using an in-house CRM system
As an Administrator, it is essential you have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in an Administration role which has involved high volume telephone based customer service on a daily basis
• Maths and English GCSE grade C or above
• A high degree of accuracy in data entry
• Experience of producing free hand written correspondence
• Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Working to strict deadlines
The successful Administrator will receive the following:
• £18,500 – 19,000 per annum (£8.89 p/h - £9.13 p/h) dependent upon experience
• Weekly or Monthly pay
• Paid Birthday off (after 12 months service)
• Industry lead training and one on one development
• Free onsite airport parking including use during you holidays
• Career progression
• Fantastic open social calendar
About the company:
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is a niche provider of bespoke Recruitment & Employment Screening Services to the UK’s Commercial Aviation Industry. Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below!