Parcel Sorters urgently required at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) for an immediate start.
This is an ongoing temporary position.
No experience required as full training will be provided. Student applications are welcome.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Due to the hours, these positions are not open to students.
Excellent public transport links available from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester via Skylink and My15 buses.
For these Parcel sorter roles we offer:
• £9.21 p/h - 12.07/£13.22 p/h (dependant on shift pattern)
• Monday to Friday shift pattern
• 2150 hrs – 0150 hrs
• 20 hrs week available
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Full training (no experience required)
Parcel sorter duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels
To be considered for this Parcel sorter position:
• You must be prepared to perform repetitive lifting and work in a manual warehouse environment
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Be prepared to cover a full Monday – Friday shift pattern
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Parcel Sorter position then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.