Temporary full time Warehouse Operatives urgently required at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
No experience required as full training will be provided.
The shift pattern we require cover for is Sunday to Friday covering the following shift pattern
Sunday 2000 hrs – 0530 hrs shift followed by a Tuesday to Friday 0130 hrs – 0530 hrs shift pattern (early morning).
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Due to the hours, these positions are not open to students.
Due t the hours, your own transport is essential for this position.
For these Warehouse Operative roles we offer:
• Pay rate starting from £10.21 p/h - £12.73 p/h
• Minimum 30 hrs week available plus overtime opportunities
• Weekly or monthly pay
• Free parking
• Full training
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• You must be prepared to perform repetitive lifting and work in a manual warehouse environment
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Be prepared to cover a full Sunday night – Friday early morning shift pattern
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.